This branding was created for a building called The Wilshire. The building was built on Wilshire Boulevard just east of UCLA in Los Angeles, CA.
The architecture was fashioned after the majestic buildings of the 1920's in New York City. Each unit had its own private elevator with square footage so extensive that the developer called the units "high-rise estates".
All elements needed to fit the era of the architecture. Master craftsman, traditional materials, copper and stone. Old typefaces were researched, even typefaces that were no longer in use.
The final branding was an award-winning result. It garnered recognition and awards from Art Direction Magazine and also the Art Directors Club of Los Angeles.